Pages

▼

02 September 2006

说出口

“我爱你!”
那是
奔腾的
冲动的
勇敢的



你说
“什么?”

“我爱你。”
那是
怯怯的
轻声的
悔恨的

多少夜的辗转难眠
多少次的内心交战
多少天的勇气累积

换来

你的错愕
我的后悔
你的离去
我的崩溃

早知
就是那么一个结局
说出口就等于失去

算了

至少
我勇敢
你没有

_________________________________
Summary

I was so excited when I said “I love you!”
But you replied with shock “What?!”
I repeated without confident “I love you….”

That it is. I knew this going to be the end of the relationship. But I have no choice. It is too hard for me to hold the secret. Although I’m regret now, but at least I dare to tell you and you are not.

7 comments:

  1. 此詩,看似輕輕飄過,卻掀起了心湖的陣陣漣漪。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这确实是个悲痛得回忆。泪湿的脸还要让风强逼的风干记忆。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你的诗很感性...=)...那么触动人心...是的最后这几句我喜欢...=)...

    算了

    至少
    我勇敢
    你没有

    ReplyDelete
  4. 别伤心。。。这是你教我的。

    ReplyDelete
  5. LeeChen,
    谢谢你喜欢。

    Wois,
    说出来了就不伤心,谢谢。

    ReplyDelete
  6. 哇 !!!!!!! 好犀利啊 !!!!!!!!!!
    光明... 真有你的!  像 leechen 说的, 真的很感性! 真的令人迴气荡肠……..你越来越进步了!
    I LIKE IT !!!!!

    各位,到底是'迴气荡肠'..还是'荡气迴肠' ??both can be found in google woh..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. 大牛 Daniel,
    你也太夸张了吧?

    应该是回气荡肠与荡肠回气都通用吧?让我查查。

    ReplyDelete