18 July 2006

The Young One

He walked in together with the HR personnel. He was introduced to all of us, and we shook hand to say hello. He gave everyone of us with a sunny smile and a sincere greeting. He is a young man who just graduated from university.



The HR personnel brought him in again and this time directly to my desk. I asked him to sit down and started to show him the company system and all the applications that he supposes to know and use.

From the conversation, the questions he asked and the way he talked, I can see myself in him. A fresh and enthusiastic me couple years ago. Suddenly I realize I am getting old and I should regain the young heart.

6 comments:

Frankie said...

don, I have already felt sad of that and you take this opportunity and kicked my ass again? so bad. By the way, you still look young and fresh...

Anonymous said...

i agree wif wat don said...frank u shud keep ur pillow higher up right to ur head to think properly!!dun waste ur time and be more powerful and energetic!!

Frankie said...

But how? Mind to share? William?

Anonymous said...

aiyo...why did u spell out my name??!!nvm lor....how ah!!erm..there is another way of thinking!!juz standing up and facing a wall..next bang hardly ur head to the wall til it bleeds!then u will know wat to do the next!!CALL AMBULANCE lor...hehe...anyway it's juz a comment!it depends how u interprete it!!get me??!!

Frankie said...

yaya...sound funny hor...you should write more to make me feel happy with you joke....kekeke...anyway, thanks.

Anonymous said...

welcome frank!!